Sunday, August 9, 2009

Darn shuck it! I need me some role models!

I need new role models. I used to have a few role-models, but I can't find them anymore and I have this inkling that I may have left them on the counter at the laundromat the friday before last. Annoying yes, but it isn't the end of the world. I'm sure whoever found my role models has put them to good use. That being said, I'm still a little frustrated they never called considering I had scrawled my contact information on their smoking jackets. There used to be a day and age when you'd drop twenty-five cents on a jaunt through the park and some good soul would catch you to return the quarter, let alone a role model. Nowadays such consideration is a figment of the past.

I'll be on the lookout for role models this week. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments: