Monday, January 21, 2008

Sundance Update!


Remember that list I posted? The one with all the films I wanted to see at Sundance? Well, screw that list (in no particular order) because it has completely changed. I've seen only a couple of movies on that sucker and several more I'd never even considered. Here is what I've seen so far:


Animation Showcase
Blind Date
The King of Ping Pong
Love Comes Lately
Sunshine Cleaning
The Wackness
The Yellow Handkerchief



As you can see, quite a bit different. There are still more to come too; I'm planning on seeing at least ten, which may not be a lot by some standards, but it's as much as I can manage on my meager earnings. I need to get one of those passes next year.

As for my thoughts on all that I've seen, those will come. Or they may go to impressions limbo. A lot of my promises end up going there.

No comments: